Forms and Waivers
Dear GulliverPrep Parents and Rowers,
Please read, sign and submit the following waivers before you start rowing with us.
Return the forms to email@example.com
We have an exciting Junior rowing program that is open to Middle and High school students.
Our goal is to help you reach your fullest potential while developing your strength, technique and mind in the art of rowing.
We look forward to welcoming you to Miami International RowHouse at 6201 Tamiami Canal Rd, Miami.
Head Coach Franky
Registration Form to Submit if not already filed with GulliverPrep
FORMS TO BE SIGNED AND EMAILED TO Miamirowhouse@gmail.com BEFORE STARTING TO ROW AT MIRH.
1. Miami RowHouse Waiver
2. Swimming Waiver
3. Medical Release Information
4.COVID 19 Waiver
5. Rower Code of Conduct
6. Parent Code of Conduct
7. Photography Release
8. US Rowing Competition Membership and Waiver (note:required for club insurance purposes and regattas)
THE FOLLOWING TO BE SIGNED AS NOTED BELOW:
Info on PDF Scholastic Required Information
9. DUE Dec 1 - Scholastic Rowing Information Sheet with links for required NOARA waiver release to compete In FSRA ( Florida Scholastic Rowing Association) - required to sign up under Miami Row House AND sign again under Gulliver Prep
10. DUE Dec 1 - Photo, proof of current school document and proof of date of birth
11. FSRA Lightweight Waiver (To be signed by Feb 22 if rowing lightweight competitively per Coach's request).