Summer Junior Rowing Camp
at Miami International RowHouse
June 12 through August 4, 2023
Four 2-week Sessions
Our Summer Rowing Camp is for Middle School and Upper School experienced and beginning rowers.
Unique Reasons to Row this Summer at Miami RowHouse
* We Focus on sculling to improve your speed. We and US Rowing believe that great technique in sculling is the best foundation for both sweep and sculling competitions.
* Elite/Olympic level rowers come here to train year-round because even at the highest level we make them faster!
* Your coaches know what it takes to reach the highest levels and speed in rowing. They have qualified and rowed at the Olympics.
* We focus on your technique, strength, and mind. It takes all three to reach your fullest potential.
* Train with the Best to be your Best. We are the best and are known world-wide for our training and results.
Training and Rowing is a year-round sport at Miami International RowHouse.
Session 1 : June 12 - June 23 4:00pm to 6:30pm
Session 2: June 26 - July 7 4:00pm to 6:30pm
Session 3: July 10 - July 21 4:00pm to 6:30pm
Session 4: July 24 - Aug 4 4:00pm to 6:30pm
Cost: $450 per each 2- week session
The first week in each session costs $285 if the rower is not signing up for the complete 2- week period. The second week is only available as part of the 2-week session.
Payment is due one week before each session begins. Payment to be made via
VENMO @Miami-Rowhouse or by a check to be handed to the Coach Franky before training starts in any session.
Wear tight fitting shorts, tee shirt, hat/visor, sunglasses, sunscreen, socks, and sneakers. Bring a water bottle for hydration.
Address for summer camp:
6201 Tamiami Canal Road, Miami, FL
Registration form for summer rowing camp below.